Wednesday, May 09, 2007

I am not the most positive person in the world, and quite frankly, I have lost alot of faith in most people. But there are a few TRUELY good ones out there, and I am so lucky to be friends with a few. Kate is one of those people. It amazes me how she seems to be ALWAYS thinking of others. Even with twins on the way, a 2 and a half year old, and a teenager, she still manages to take time to do things for other people.

Thank you for the package Kate!! I absolutely LOVE it all. And more importantly, thank you for calling me friend. I wish we had met under different circumstances, but I am glad that we met.

4 Comments:

At 4:36 AM, Blogger Brenda said...

Sometimes it just takes one special person to make you remember all the world is not crap. :)

Hugs
xxx

 
At 7:33 AM, Blogger Catherine said...

Are the contents a secret? I would love to know what she sent you (I'm nosey like that).

And I agree...she's one of the good ones.

 
At 11:06 AM, Blogger Jenny said...

I agree Catherine aka "Kate" is a sweet heart.

You are not so bad yourself Julie!

 
At 9:47 AM, Blogger kate said...

Thank you for not mentioning that it took me six months to send the package... ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home