Monday, April 16, 2007

I didn't really fall off the face of the planet






I made the trip to SC without dh. It actually worked out pretty well. My brother and his fiance were on vacation in NJ visiting her family, and on their way back to SC, they stopped here and spent a couple of nights. Then they followed me back to SC and helped out with the kids when we stopped to eat, etc. Evan had a great time at Grandma's and of course got ENTIRELY too much stuff. We went to the church Easter egg hunt, and Evan had a great time. He got the concept immediately and his basket was overflowing in no time.




We came back to VA on Thursday, and the trip wasn't too bad, even with no help. I stopped at drive thru's and let Evan watch dvd's while I fed Lauren. We got started alot later than I wanted to leave, so we got home pretty late Thursday night. I took the kids by the cemetary though on the way out of town, and Evan helped me put pinwheels on his grave. I finally have a pic of all 3 of my kids. How unfair.


Friday dh's parents came up, and they spent the weekend. I brought a cold home apparently, and have been sick all weekend. YUK.


I also got a call about my referral to continue seeing my ob while I was gone. They didn't approve it. They told me that PPD has to be managed by a Psychiatrist, so if I want to stay on meds, I will have to call around and get an appointment with someone. I don't really want to do that. I think at this point, I have a better handle on things (or the Prozac is really working) and if I go off of the Prozac, and I get overwhelmed again, I will call a psych then. I just don't think I am ready to take that step. We will see what happens.


And just because she has started smiling so much, here's a pic of my girl.

3 Comments:

At 1:27 PM, Blogger delphi said...

Sounds like a great trip - the pictures are fabulous! I hope that you don't need the Prozac anymore; it sucks that you can't just deal with your OB. I wouldn't want to go through the effort of finding a Psychiatrist, either.

 
At 6:38 PM, Blogger Brenda said...

I'm glad your all alive, safe and well!
And I'm glad you had a nice trip.
I love your pics but yes the one of your 3 beautiful kids is sad.

Hugs
xxx

 
At 10:22 AM, Blogger kate said...

She is so cute! And getting so big!

((((((hugs))))) for the picture.... Yes, it is just so unfair...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home