Thursday, December 08, 2005

Not Croup

Evan just had a MAJOR cold. Again. this is getting old. He was sick 2 times in since Halloween. I have decided I like taking him to this dr's office though. Well, as long as you ignore the receptionists, it's not a bad place. They don't treat you like you are insane for taking your kid in for a cold. They don't treat you like a paranoid mom. I did see a different dr today then the one we saw before, but actually I think I liked her better than his dr. And she "prescribed" 2 OTC drugs for Evan, so I could get them at the pharmacy for free. Another benefit of military care that I never got to take advantage of when we lived in SC.

So basically, he's drugged, and eventhough I hear him cough every now and then, he seems to be at least able to sleep. We will see what happens around 2 when the Robitussin wears off. And of course dh is working tonite, so it's just me. I was up for hours last night, and then today when Evan was taking a nap, I had so much to do that I didn't get to lay down. I had just sat down on the couch when he woke up crying. What's sleep like again??

1 Comments:

At 6:46 AM, Blogger Jillian said...

I'm glad it's not croup and Ihope you get some good rest in very soon. Hang in there:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home