Monday, November 28, 2005

Finally home. We got home last night some time around midnight. The trip back from SC sucked. It rained for at least the first half, and the traffic was BAD (we knew it would be). But Evan was well behaved, so that at least made things easier to deal with.

The weekend went ok. Thanksgiving was nice. The whole family was there, including my mil and fil. They actually didn't annoy me too badly. There was one time when they yelled at Evan for doing something that we didn't care if he did, but dh told them to stop yelling at his son. Mom and I went shopping some on Thursday and got some of Evan's Christmas shopping done while my dh took my neice and nephews to see Harry Potter. The crowds weren't too bad actually, but we were at the stores kind of late in the afternoon.

We took Evan to mil and fil's house on Saturday and he got to play with our dogs (mil and fil are keeping them since we couldn't bring them with us to the apartment). I miss my dogs so much. I didn't really realize it until I was playing with them. My in laws have let them get FAT. I wasn't really happy about that. And now they stay outside ALOT. They were used to being inside dogs when we had them. I guess I can get over that though, they seem to like to be outside, and their kennel outside is pretty big and totally covered. Evan had a blast with them.

Sunday we took Evan to church, and then came back to my parents to watch football. (we can't watch Carolina games in VA usually so I didn't mind staying). While the guys watched the game mom and I decorated the tree for Caleb's grave. I wanted to have time to take it to his grave, but it was dark outside by the time we got done. His tree looks really good though. Mom is supposed to send a pic when she puts it on his grave.

That was pretty much my weekend. Nothing too exciting I guess. Going to go try to catch up on blogs.

2 Comments:

At 2:46 PM, Blogger Catherine said...

Welcome back!

 
At 10:26 PM, Blogger Jillian said...

Glad you got back safely and that Evan was a good boy on the journey:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home