Sunday, November 06, 2005

You girls never fail. It amazes me the way you all come running to lend kind words and support. And all for someone you have never met. It blows my mind.

Julie, I am thinking of you, and words can't express how very very sorry your little Maybe is gone. It just isn't right. You don't deserve this pain. (sorry, I still haven't figured out the link thing either)

Dh and I had time to really talk. I think we are fine. After I got over the initial shock of the whole thing, I can kind of see why he didn't tell me about it right away. I asked him why he didn't kick her out right away, and he said that he didn't think that I would want that because of Austin. When I actually think of it, that makes sence. I put up with tons of shit from her and said myself that I was only doing it because of Austin. I told him over and over the reason I was so pissed about the whole thing is becuase he didnt stand up for me. I think he gets it now. I truely do.

I am NOT so forgiving of IM. I don't think there are words to express how I feel about her. I haven't seen her yet, but I would imagine I will in the next few days. Dh told her at work yesterday that he had told me what happened. She wants to come talk to me, and he told her that was not a good idea. She asked him how that would work with her living so close, and he told her it was easy, she doesn't knock on our door, and we dont knock on hers. The thing is, I have no desire to hear her bullshit excuses. I already know what she will say, the typical "I was drunk" crap, and I am not interested in it at all. Her shit is out of my apartment. Dh bagged it all up and took it to work. She tried to tell him her car was too full, and he said he didn't care, and threw it all in her car anyway. We are DONE with her.

Alot of you mentioned councelling. I would consider it, but the thing is, we have NO money. I have been trying to figure out how to get a job and still keep Evan out of daycare just so we can pay our bills. We could go through the Navy, but the thing is, if they find out about the kiss, he could be kicked out of the Navy for adultry, or get his pay docked or lose his rank. I really DO feel like we will be ok though. I feel like we ARE ok.

I had more to rant about, but I think that can wait for a later time. Don't want to bore anyone TOO badly.

2 Comments:

At 1:17 AM, Blogger Jillian said...

I'm glad you have started getting things back to rights and that she is out of your house. I hope she has the good sense to stay out of your lives as well.

She deserves to never have anything of value with the way she treats precious things. I hope one day she truly feels that void too.

Stupid cow...grrrrr!

 
At 9:23 AM, Blogger lorem ipsum said...

What a shame that if a man is sexually harassed, he is assumed to be the initiator...

Good for him for getting rid of IM's stuff. And if she does come up to you and want to talk, just tell her that you'll talk to her in hell, so make an appointment.

Here's to a good life for the three of you - you, Dh and Evan. Period.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home