Thursday, November 03, 2005

My mom just emailed me. There are 2 new babies in "Babyland" where Caleb is burried. She is assuming twins. She said the tent was still up from the funeral. What a great start to the holiday season. It breaks my heart. I have now lost count of all of the babies that have been burried out there since Caleb died. It's probably close to 10. It's just so wrong.

IM got her apartment. She was supposed to call one of the guys that they work with on the 31st to get him to help her start moving in, and surprise surprise, she didn't bother to call him until today. We had Evan outside playing earlier, and we saw a truck pull up with some furniture on the back so I asked dh if that was the guy they work with. It was. It was after 5, and they all have to be at work tomorrow at 6am. Once again, she shows how inconsiderate she really is. She had Austin in her car (I had no idea he was even in there, she just left him in the car and was helping put things in the apartment!) He is sick, has an ear infection and a sinus infection. And of course he is in his carseat wrong. (the straps were adjusted wrong). I told her the straps were wrong, and she says "well I can just turn his seat around since he's over 20lbs". Ummm no. He's not old enough yet. I don't know why I bother, she doesn't listen. She doesnt' care. I came back to our apartment, and I gathered up most of her shit. It's all in a nice neat pile, just waiting for the next time she comes by so I can take it to her place. It will be nice to have MY place back.

Someone asked about Halloween pictures. I will try to take my film to wal mart some time tomorrow and then post the pics on Evan's site. Hopefully I got some good ones.

3 Comments:

At 11:54 PM, Blogger laura said...

you are so close to being rid of her i can feel it!

 
At 11:11 AM, Blogger kate said...

(((((((hugs))))))) more babies in Babyland, i hate that.

What Lauralu said! This is good. Her stuff will be out of your place and her kid is already out of your hair.

Poor Austin though! I *still* have Chloe rear-facing based on those articles you sent me...it is hard to tighten the thing tightly enough though, it took me nearly an hour in each car.

 
At 12:16 PM, Blogger lorem ipsum said...

Well, congrats... I think. Not over yet. Can you get a big box and put all her stuff in it, and leave it at the back door again? You NEED your place back. Get it exorcized if you need to.

I still think someone should call Child Protective Services. It is heartbreaking how that little boy is being raised, but you need your peace too. You've done what you can; let the pros lend a hand now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home