Friday, October 28, 2005

Good news: I didn't get stuck with Austin tonite. She didn't even ask me to watch him. Which was good, because I wasn't going to do it.

Bad news: Evan is sick. There was no way I was going to watch Austin while MY baby is sick. Not gonna happen. But she didn't even ask. It took 2 and a half hours for him to get to sleep tonite. Poor little guy was exhausted. He barely had a nap today because he couldn't breathe, and was up this morning at 5:30am. Why does he ALWAYS get sick on Fridays?

4 Comments:

At 5:35 AM, Blogger Jillian said...

Well I feel your pain with having a sick baby ((hugs)). Ang in there and know I am wishing you both a speedy recovery:)

 
At 3:53 PM, Blogger Anam Cara said...

Sorry you are dealing with a sick baby. My daughter, when she was Evan's age (and a bit younger) always seemed to get sick on Fridays as well?? Touch wood, cross fingers, etc... she stopped getting sick not too long after she was 1 1/2 yrs. I guess her immune system just needed to develop more fully or something, I don't know, but it was such a relief! (of course, now that I have said that she will get sick!) They always seem to catch something once the weather starts getting colder though.(I guess we all do). But she has hardly been sick at all in the last almost 2 yrs. I hope he is feeling better really soon, and that you will get some rest too. (((hugs)))

 
At 8:22 PM, Blogger Anna said...

So sorry IM is still being a pain, but hopefully your days of being taken for granted are coming to an end. Hope Evan feels better soon. Poor little guy...Thinking of you!!!!!!!!!

 
At 4:35 PM, Blogger lorem ipsum said...

And I wonder... did you watch him last night?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home