Friday, October 07, 2005

I.M. got an apartment. *4* doors down. And not until Novemeber 1st. Why the hell does the universe hate me??

We are supposed to go to a BBQ at one of dh's cheif's house tomorrow. It's supposed to rain, so not sure if they will still have it. God I hope not. I don't do the military wife roll too well. I am horribly shy, and I don't really know alot about the military since I lived so far away from it for the first 2 years of dh's enlistment. Then dh tells me out of nowhere today that his cheif's wife is VERY VERY pg. Just fucking great. Just what I want to hear, all the happy innocent end of pg talk that is sure to happen. I hate that kind of talk. I know it's only because no matter what, I will never have the chance to have that blissful end of pg thing that most people get. Caleb died at the end of my pg. I really don't know if I can deal with this.

Dh's cousin is supposed to be stopping by at some point tonite. He called last week to say he is getting married in 2 weeks. He has known this girl for about 2 months, and she was a rebound relationship after his fiance dumped him and married someone else. Oh and out of the 2 months they have known each other, he was in Panama for a month. And she is pg.

Like I said, why does the universe hate me?

7 Comments:

At 7:12 PM, Blogger Lorem ipsum said...

Sucks, sucks and sucks. Sorry.

 
At 11:04 AM, Blogger Catherine said...

I think you need to learn to say "no" now. Good luck!

 
At 8:10 PM, Blogger kate said...

Oh lord, that *does* suck...i agree with catherine on this one....also once you start saying no, it gets easier...

 
At 12:31 AM, Blogger Jill said...

Yup, she will be living too close for you not to develop a thick skin. I'm so sorry you won't be rid of her completely:(

 
At 5:28 AM, Blogger Lola said...

The universe is a big meanie. It hates me, too. You are not alone!

 
At 10:44 AM, Blogger gabesmama said...

I always wonder if I will freak out pregnant women? Or are they so ignorant and blissful that they will just assume something must have been wrong with Gabe or me and nothing will happen to them. I'll bet must will just assume that nothing will happen to them, which it probably won't, which is the good things, but you know what I mean.

 
At 1:47 PM, Blogger MB said...

Damn. I would try really hard t find a reason not to go. Sorry!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home