Friday, October 07, 2005

I.M. got an apartment. *4* doors down. And not until Novemeber 1st. Why the hell does the universe hate me??

We are supposed to go to a BBQ at one of dh's cheif's house tomorrow. It's supposed to rain, so not sure if they will still have it. God I hope not. I don't do the military wife roll too well. I am horribly shy, and I don't really know alot about the military since I lived so far away from it for the first 2 years of dh's enlistment. Then dh tells me out of nowhere today that his cheif's wife is VERY VERY pg. Just fucking great. Just what I want to hear, all the happy innocent end of pg talk that is sure to happen. I hate that kind of talk. I know it's only because no matter what, I will never have the chance to have that blissful end of pg thing that most people get. Caleb died at the end of my pg. I really don't know if I can deal with this.

Dh's cousin is supposed to be stopping by at some point tonite. He called last week to say he is getting married in 2 weeks. He has known this girl for about 2 months, and she was a rebound relationship after his fiance dumped him and married someone else. Oh and out of the 2 months they have known each other, he was in Panama for a month. And she is pg.

Like I said, why does the universe hate me?

5 Comments:

At 7:12 PM, Blogger lorem ipsum said...

Sucks, sucks and sucks. Sorry.

 
At 11:04 AM, Blogger Catherine said...

I think you need to learn to say "no" now. Good luck!

 
At 8:10 PM, Blogger kate said...

Oh lord, that *does* suck...i agree with catherine on this one....also once you start saying no, it gets easier...

 
At 12:31 AM, Blogger Jillian said...

Yup, she will be living too close for you not to develop a thick skin. I'm so sorry you won't be rid of her completely:(

 
At 1:47 PM, Blogger MB said...

Damn. I would try really hard t find a reason not to go. Sorry!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home