Friday, September 30, 2005

And this is where I go back to being self involved. Here I sit at almost 1a.m. WAITING FOR IM TO GET HERE. It truely blows my mind how inconsiderate some people can be. She hasn't been here since last night at 1a.m. (and even then it was her telling me she had to go back and get her car, and that since she had to go into work early that she would just stay at her house) and I have taken care of Austin. Yes he sleeps through the night, and no, he hasn't been any trouble. He has been in bed since about 8. That's not the issue here. The issue is, that NO ONE asked me if there was anything *I* wanted to do today. Hell, she didn't even ask if I "minded" like she normally does. It was just matter-of-fact, this is what I am going to do. It was considerably cooler today. Right around 70 degrees. The perfect day to take MY son to the park. But since I was stuck with Austin, and only one carseat, it didn't happen. This whole thing is so unfair to Evan. It's not right that he should have to compromise. I had every intention of talking to IM when she got back tonite. I had it all planned out. I was going to basically just tell her how I was feeling. How I am starting to feel like I am being taken advantage of (and I am). Now, I am too tired to go into all of it. And HER baby is going to wake mine up at 6:30, and chances are, since she is a fuck up at work too, she has to go in for training tomorrow and I will have to watch her kid. FUCK.

2 Comments:

At 3:44 AM, Blogger Jillian said...

She is a total fuck up. Looks like she has left you no choice but to play hardball. I'll be cheering you on from the side lines...if she ever gets home that is:(

 
At 8:44 AM, Blogger Anna said...

Me too...Is there nowhere else she can go?? If it were me, I'd be finding her a place! I'm so sorry she's taking you for granted and abusing your kindness like this. I hope it all ends soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home