Saturday, September 17, 2005

Fuck fuck fuck fuck. I just had a nice long post, and blogger ate it. UGH. I am not going to try to type it all back out, but did want to brag on my boy. Last night after we went to the grocery store, Evan was helping with the groceries as usual (which usually means he takes things out of the bags, and if it's in a box, he tries to open it). He grabbed a can of soup out of one of the bags, and took it over to the cabinet and PUT IT AWAY!!! He has never done that before. Usually he takes thing OUT of the cabinets! I was just soooo proud of him. I made a HUGE deal out of it. Then he grabbed the toilet tissue, and his daddy's deodorant and took them to the stairs (what we usually do until we get a chance to take stuff up there). I just don't know how my baby boy got so grown up so fast!!!

2 Comments:

At 5:50 PM, Blogger Jillian said...

Awwww:) It goes too fast doesn't it?

 
At 3:40 PM, Blogger laura said...

what a sweetie!

justin had problems yesterday, too. blogger's been acting up. so annoying.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home