Thursday, September 15, 2005

Wiggles

Just found out the Wiggles are coming to Hampton in November. I am seriously considering trying to get tickets to take Evan. He LOVES the Wiggles. Now the quetion is, am I capeable of taking him and not SOBBING the whole time?? Even now when I watch the show and they have scenes from their live shows and they show all the little kids dancing around, I tear up. So how could I go and have those little dancing kids all around me??? Evan's new thing is walking around singing one of the Wiggles songs ("Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack, Cock-A-Doodle doo!!!!" only it is just "cak cak cak cak cak" when Evan sings it) and if they are on tv, he stops whatever he was doing so he can watch. I guess we will wait and see how expensive the tickets are.

5 Comments:

At 1:42 PM, Blogger Catherine said...

You should go. If you cry, nobod will notice...there's a giant rose-eating dinosaur to distract them.

We're going to see Clifford next Friday. I can't wait. We saw Bear in the Big Blue House a while back and Sam LOVED it. I'd love to see the Wiggles, but they have yet to hit my neck of the woods.

 
At 3:26 PM, Blogger laura said...

let me be honest. i abhor the wiggles. i want to slap them all. even more than barney. the only people i want to slap more than the wiggles are the baby einstein people, but i can't see them, so i focus on the wiggles. i'm so glad not to be a 2 yr old.

 
At 3:43 PM, Blogger Julie said...

Oh, Lauralu, I HATED the Wiggles too, but after watching them, and seeing that they actually managed to occupy my son long enough for me to get a little done during the day, the hatred faded. Now I catch myself singing along lol.

 
At 4:53 PM, Blogger Jillian said...

The wiggles are magic! They have just built Wiggle World 10 minutes down the road. Apparently Disneyland wanted them but they came home so I will now have to save up for Dreamworld passes so we can go dance with Dorothy!

Seriously, I have heard it's a fantastic show. S LOVES them and I don't even let her watch them but somehow she knows the songs...?!?

And Laura - Barney is SOOOOO much worse! I NEVER got used to him but as Julie says, the wiggles eventually suck you in, you'll be singing along and you will even pick out a 'cute' one. They were a rock back here inthe 80s BTW!

 
At 9:15 PM, Blogger Catherine said...

The Wiggles are awesome! Imagine my surprise when my then two-year-old son looked up at me and said, "Mommy, it's not a BABY kangaroo, it's a Joey."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home