Friday, September 16, 2005

Gee, can't get on FF AGAIN today. I tried and tried all day to get on yesterday and I think finally managed to get on around 9pm. Sure am glad I don't pay for VIP or I would be PISSED.

TMI coming........

I meant to post about this yesterday, but never got the chance to get back to it. Dh and I bd the night before last, and well, we didn't use any type of birth control or anything. I was pretty sure I am well past O so it's no big deal. So when we got done, dh does his thing, the looks at me and says "oops". I told him it was no big deal. And he said "no it's isn't." So I just said I am pretty sure it's too late in my cycle for it to matter and he just said again "it really is no big deal". I went to pee, and thought about it, then came back into the bedroom and I asked him what the hell he meant by that. He basically told me that if I got pg, he would be very happy. Now what the hell does THAT mean? Does it mean that he wants to TRY? Or does it just mean that if it happens, it happens, and he will be happy? I haven't gotten a chance to talk to him about it yet, but I definately plan to bring it up. It just totally threw me off!!!

Evan has taken Austin's bottle and he is shaking it (she uses powder formula for him, so Evan has seen us shake the bottles) so guess I need to step in. He's just such a "helper".

6 Comments:

At 9:16 AM, Blogger lorem ipsum said...

Yikes. I'm afraid the moment is passed - if your husband is anything like so many other men, either he will clam up forever or claim he has no recollection of the 'oops' moment.

Try it again and see if he does it... :-)

 
At 10:47 AM, Blogger Catherine said...

hmmm...interesting

 
At 11:45 AM, Blogger Julie said...

I think he wants to try! ;-)

 
At 2:40 PM, Blogger SWH said...

I really think husbands are incapable of family planning. I would guess that is his way of saying a baby would be ok... admitting to "trying" may be over his level of "planning".

hope you figure him out! :)

 
At 5:12 PM, Blogger Jillian said...

From experience, trying time in our house was when K stopped asking if it was 'safe' and just went ahead with it. I suspect what both Sarah and Lorem is true. Moment's over and that was his way of saying he wants to try.

And they say women are difficult to work out!

 
At 6:43 PM, Blogger laura said...

if justin says something would be "okay", that's a gold-plated stamp of approval. i'd take it as a good sign!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home