Thursday, September 22, 2005

I am getting so tired of all of this. I have so much to post, but not sure I will have time for most of it. Tomorrow is Evan's 18 month well baby appointment. DH just went to find the hospital we are supposed to be taking him because neither one of us knew where it was. Evan's appointment is at 9:30, but we have to be there early since he has never been there before. Well that means we need to leave here no longer than 9. Austin's mom has PT (Physical Training) at 7:30 about 30-40 minutes away from here. Which means we will most likely have Austin when it comes time for us to leave. This is where we have a problem. Austin has a well baby appointment tomorrow too. His is at 10:30, but it's about 45 minutes in the opposite direction of the place we are taking Evan. So chances are, either me or dh has to stay here with him. This sucks. I have ALWAYS taken Evan to his appointments, but this is an Army hopspital, and I have never been to a military medical clinic, so if it comes down to it, I think dh will have to be the one to take him. This whole thing pisses me off since I told Austin's mom 2 weeks ago that she needed to call and reschedule HIS appointment (Evans can't be changed since this place only has a one hour time period each day that they do well baby appointments.) Ugh, this SUCKS.

I am too tired to go into anything else tonite. I have had a headache that won't go away from the time I got up this morning. I think I am headed to bed.

4 Comments:

At 7:30 AM, Blogger SWH said...

I hope you were able to work something out about the dr. appointments. And feel like you have time to write more of the things on your mind sometime. maybe it will help some.

 
At 8:52 AM, Blogger Jillian said...

Fucking hell, Julie. She is a SHOCKER. Why is Austin's appointment even your concern? Why does she think that is even remotely normal, for you to be scheduling your kid's medical appointments around HER'S? Give me your phone number and I'll call her and have a friendly chat to her about responsibility. You poor thing:(

And I hope the appointment goes ok and that a miracle occurs and both you and dh get to go. When is she moving again?

 
At 1:02 PM, Blogger Anam Cara said...

Julie, I have to agree with Jill and lola. This woman has some nerve!! I really hope you told her where to go!!
You have to stop letting her take advantage of your good nature!! you are way too nice and she really sounds like an ungrateful bitch.

 
At 7:14 PM, Blogger laura said...

wtf? i thought the military was making her move out! why is she still there screwing with your family???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home