Sunday, October 16, 2005

I'm such a slack blogger. I guess I just got sick of writing about IM (and I am sure you all are sick of reading about her) so I have been quiet the last few days. The annoyance continues. Yesterday, she took Austin with her while she went to her house and finished moving (she was SUPPOSED to finish moving by Oct. 1st) so dh and I had a little break. When she brought him back here at 7:30pm, he was FILTHY. His knees were BLACK, and his hands looked like he had been playing with the tires on her car they were so black. It was disgusting. She came in, plopped him on the floor and gave him a bottle, and then SHE went to take a shower so she could go out drinking. I grabbed a wipe and wiped his knees off at least, and then when she came downstairs, I pointed out how dirty his hands were. So her excuse? Her friend took Austin outside on the porch at her house and let him crawl around. EWWW. Even if Evan had been crawling around in filth, I would have cleaned him up as soon as I picked him up. I just don't understand how she can not give a shit. It blows my mind. So she took a wipe and wiped his hands off, and then left. We have not heard from her since.

Dh and I had plans today. Does she care? Obviously not. We were going to take Evan to breakfast, and then go to the pumpkin patch. But here I am, stuck watching her kid, while my dh has taken Evan to breakfast. (I told them to go ahead and go since dh takes Evan to breakfast every weekend that he doesn't have to work, and Evan and I will be in SC next weekend) This whole situation just sucks, and I am tired of it. I thought that maybe we would just take Evan to the pumpkin patch tomorrow since dh is off work, but IM starts a manditory class tomorrow at work, so we will have Austin. I was going to tell her to leave us the carseat so we could take Austin with us so Evan doesn't have to miss out, but I dont want to do that either. I want to be able to take MY son, and focus on HIM. This is so not fair to Evan.

As far as the tarot reading, I wasn't sure WHAT I want it to mean. It just leaves so much to read into it, but I like Gabesmama's interpretation. Hadn't thought of it really that way.

My temp dropped a little this morning. I know it's still above the coverline, but I wasn't really hopeful for this month's chances anyway. I guess we will see what happens in a few days. I don't plan to test though. (I say that now)

I was hoping to get a chance to read some blogs, but Austin is screaming so it's not going to happen. Figures.

3 Comments:

At 5:26 AM, Blogger Jillian said...

IM sucks. She really truly does. I for one, cannot wait til we see the back of her!

 
At 3:50 PM, Blogger MB said...

Just thinking about you...

 
At 3:58 AM, Blogger Anam Cara said...

It sounds like you or your husband needs to have another little "chat" with IM. I don't know who the hell she thinks she is just "dropping" her child off with you and leaving, without even asking you if you can/want to babysit!!! She has absolutely no manners and is treating you guys with no respect. The situation sucks and I am so sorry that you have to deal with this immature and reckless person.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home