Tuesday, October 11, 2005

We ended up NOT going to dh's cheif's house this weekend. Saturday we got almost 5 inches of rain (and it has drizzled pretty much non stop since then) and eventhough his cheif said rain or shine, their roof started leaking so they cancelled. I REALLY didn't want to go, but I faked disappointment for dh's sake.

Sunday we had planned on doing a little shopping and running some other errands, but then we got stuck with Austin, and eventhough we TOLD IM that we had plans, she still took forever to get back, and so I sent dh alone so he wouldn't run out of time to get things done. We invited his LPO (lead petty officer) over Sunday night though for tacos and football. His wife is in Kentucky (and also pg) so he has been pretty lonely. It was nice to have someone over though.

IM and I went shopping for some fall clothes for the boys yesterday. We honestly had a good time. She really isn't all that bad to hang out with, she is just a shitty mom. I talked her into buying a ton of clothes for Austin though, so he should be set for awhile. It's nice to see that he actually has some of the things he needs for once.

Evan's new favorite word is "no". I knew that stage would get here eventually. It's funny the way he does it though. He will say no over and over WHILE he is doing something he isn't supposed to do. Yesterday we were walking around Target, and he was just saying "no" over and over. Not like yelling it or anything, more like he was singing it. This morning it was the first thing he said when he woke up. I could hear him over the baby monitor. I think THAT was him saying it to Austin. Not sure though.

I finally got a coverline on my chart. This has been an ODD month so I am really not too optimistic. I really didn't have any cm (I know, TMI) all month, which is strange for me. I guess we will just wait and see what happens.

Wow, I have no life.

3 Comments:

At 4:15 PM, Blogger Jillian said...

Evan sounds like such a cutie!! It must be a bonus to be able to listen to him interact with Austin without him knowing.

Andyeah, that is a tricky chart but you still may have it covered!

 
At 5:57 PM, Blogger laura said...

as someone who posts about fecal incontinence and vomiting and blood, i am certainly not judging you for a single reference to cm.

sounds like things are looking up around your house - good to hear. i hope they just keep getting better and better.

 
At 7:22 PM, Blogger Julie said...

i agree with laura, there is no such thing as TMI on your very own blog. let 'er rip!
i gave up on ff and cm and coverlines and o'ing; no matter what i did, it always showed nothing worthwhile for me. i found it frustrating.
BUT, i do wish you luck, and hope for success!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home