Tuesday, May 22, 2007

2003 Homecoming

Just for you Kate!




When we first saw each other. He hadn't even had a chance to give me the flowers. And my friend C. claims I almost threw her off the side of the ship. Umm oh, and I ran over my neice and nephew to get to dh......







Yes, this is a tv camera. Apparently I showed enough emotion to catch the reporter's attention, so they came over to interview us. I never saw the interview, and I can't begin to tell you what either of us said.















I will try to post more pics later, blogger is not exactly cooperating...........








5 Comments:

At 6:56 PM, Blogger niobe said...

Amazing picture. I can see why the reporter wanted to interview you.

 
At 7:09 PM, Blogger Brenda said...

Now you need to get a copy of that interview!

Hugs
xxx

 
At 8:08 PM, Blogger Kim said...

I remember the awesomeness when my brother returned home from his deployment to Iraq (also at the beginning of the war). Thanks for sharing the pictures. And Miss Lauren is just beautiful!

 
At 9:29 PM, Blogger delphi said...

Thank you for sharing - it made me tear up.

You are a gorgeous couple.

 
At 11:53 AM, Blogger kate said...

Yes, i am tearing up too! I hadn't seen these ones before. The one i was thinking of, that you showed me before, isn't showing up here...maybe it's just a blogger thing...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home