Friday, June 01, 2007

Totally Floored

I was playing around on myspace again and came across another old friend. We had several classes together in highschool, and usually we sat next to each other and got into trouble for talking. Alot. Well, K. added me to her friends, and I went to check out her site. I was absolutely FLOORED to read her about me section. She is the mother of 3 boys. A 6 year old, a 1 year old, and her son, Jonah, in heaven. Another baby in heaven. And this time, I KNOW the mom. And I knew her BEFORE her "new life" began.
I "know" so many people who have lost babies. Far too many. But honestly, most of them are online friends. And I met these online friends because of the babies they lost. I never knew them "before".
I know how common this is, but it's so hard for me to grasp that this person has gone through this too. I have only emailed her once, to tell her about Caleb, and she has emailed me once to tell me a little about Jonah. She had an abruption at full term. I wonder if she had her baby at the same hospital we had Caleb. I wonder who her dr was. I just hate this so much for her.

2 Comments:

At 3:31 PM, Blogger niobe said...

I know what you mean. Through the internet, I've "met" so many woment who lost their babies that sometimes I forget that it happens in real life too.

 
At 3:17 PM, Blogger Maggie said...

long time no blog. everything ok?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home