Sunday, June 19, 2005

Wow I am a horrible wife. I really am. I got my dh a book to read to E, and E's handprints in a frame (which I will probably re-do because I don't like the way they turned out) and that was it for Father's Day. I suck. But hey, he got to pick where he wanted to eat tonite, so off to Hooters we went (seriously). E LOVED it there. I can't stand it, but dh wanted wings so I agreed to go.

I guess he wasn't totally neglected for Father's day though, we finally managed to squeeze in some bd. I am not totally sure my chart is right, and I am not thinking I o'd at all but it's not a big deal. We weren't trying this month, we didn't really want another March baby (but of course I would take whatever I get and whenever I get it). Basically this cycle was to let things get back to normal.

I wish Caleb had been here today. I wish he is here EVERY day, but holidays always make it more intense. Makes me very aware of what's missing. We were so robbed not having both of our boys here on earth with us. What the hell did we do to deserve this?

4 Comments:

At 1:43 AM, Blogger Jillian said...

You are NOT a horrible wife! You went to HOOTERS for goodness sake! Now I am assuming Hooters is all about ladies with ample mammeries...it's not a chain of restaurants we have here unfortunatley;)

I am truly sorry about the pain holidays bring you. The 'parental' type ones must be such a knife to the heart. Thinking of you guys:)

 
At 7:31 AM, Blogger laura said...

julie, what is this "horrible wife" stuff? stop it. stop it right now.

 
At 8:07 AM, Blogger Catherine said...

You didn't do anything to deserve it. Nobody deserves it. It sucks and there's no two ways about it. (sorry...feeling a bit negative lately)

And if you're a horrible wife, then I'm a step above slug. I got the hubster a card from me, a card from Sam, and lunch out. No gifts. I simply couldn't go out and buy a Father's Day gift this year. (Selfish...I know...but I hope he understands.) So I think you did great. :o)

 
At 1:26 PM, Blogger Julie said...

Thank you once again for your support girls. It really truely makes it all easier to swallow.

Catherine, sweetie, I don't think anyone expects you to be able to do much right now. Don't be so hard on yourself. You did an amazing job for your hubby with the cards alone!!! And hey, I STILL feel negative!!

((((((((hugs)))))))) to all of you!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home