Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Maybe I am a little biased here, but there is nothing cuter then a 15 month old getting everything in just the right place to go to sleep for the night. It's hilarious. This is a kid that wouldn't sleep in his crib until he was 10 and a half months old. I mean literally, that was the first time he had ever slept in his crib. Before that he nursed to sleep, and slept in my bed. But now, less then 6 months later, I take him to be and put him in his crib, and he puts his pillow in one corner, and grabs his blanket and curls up with it. I stand outside his bedroom door, just out of sight, and watch him. I am totally amazed by him.

1 Comments:

At 5:15 AM, Blogger Jillian said...

And they always smell so nice and have their hair combed sideways for bed too...mmm, I think you are right!

It's lovely watching their little presleep routine!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home