Thursday, June 02, 2005

HA!!!!! I figured it out!!!!!!

Ok so maybe I am ENTIRELY too excited about this, but I FINALLY figured this damn link thing out. I saw something on someone's blog that told me to change the edit me part in the side bar, but I looked and looked and couldn't find it. Well I found it in the help section (hey it WAS good for something after all!) and it said that not all templates HAD that section. And of course mine was one that didn't have it. No wonder I couldn't find the damn thing!! So I am so happy I am bouncing up and down in my chair. Man I gotta get a life!! (and if you don't see your blog's name on the side it's just because I haven't gotten that far, I gotta get to bed. I'll finish tomorrow) NIGHT!!!

3 Comments:

At 9:45 AM, Blogger Catherine said...

So glad you figured it out. And so glad you found me. I appreciate your kind comments on my blog and I look forward to reading yours.

Now I have to figure out the link thing too.

 
At 4:15 PM, Blogger Jillian said...

You rock!

 
At 2:04 PM, Blogger Anna said...

Yay! Good for you!
I am about to check out your babies' websites. I really enjoy keeping up with you and hearing about Evan. :)

Hugs,
Anna

 

Post a Comment

<< Home