Sunday, June 12, 2005

Sorry I have been MIA lately. Mom and the kids came up so we have been doing kid friendly things like going to the zoo and the aquarium. E is having a blast. That kid adores his grandma, and she adores him, so he can get away with just about anything with her. It's nice for me because I actually have a little help with him. They are supposed to leave on Tuesday. Hopefully then I can get back to posting.

E has finally said his first word. "Go". He points his finger at you and says "GO" over and over. It is SO cute. (once again, I am biased) He sits in the carseat and points at the cars in front of us and yells "Go". Absolutely too cute! I can't believe all of the "baby" is almost gone. He is such a toddler now! He also got tooth number 6 (FINALLY) yesterday. He had a REALLY rough night the night before last. He woke up screaming at 2a.m. and couldn't calm himself back down so he ended up in our bed, and still woke up at 6a.m. (really early for him, he usually wakes up at 8:30!) I was really worried about him sleeping in our bed, didn't want to have to break that habit again, but he was fine last night.

My chart is ALL screwed up. I don't know what is up with it. We haven't even had a spare second to BD, and we aren't trying this month anyway, but I really did want to be able to see if I O this month. Maybe I still will. We will see.

Back to the insanity of visitors!

1 Comments:

At 6:29 PM, Blogger Jillian said...

Good to hear from you:)

KNow what it feels like to be constantly looking at your kid and saying 'ooooohhh, how CUTE!'. I have been doing it for a few years now and always think people must think I am nuts.

Glad you have had a lovely weekend. There's nothing like Grandma's love is there? Talk at you soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home