Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Sorry I have been neglecting my blogs (both reading AND writing). My mom is still here. We had some days that were fun days and now we are trying to get some things like hanging pictures and curtains done around here. We went to the beach yesterday (Evan's first trip!) and all of us got major windburn (so much for using SPF 45 sunscreen!!) I am the worst, I can't really stand up without being in severe pain, and Evan just got slightly pink on his face and arms. He doesn't seem to be in pain, but last night was hell with him. He came home from the beach with a runny nose, and didn't seem like he's feeling all that great. We put him to bed, and less then 30 minutes later, he was screaming at the top of his lungs. DH went and got him out of bed, brought him to me, and then he went back to bed (he had to be at work at 4am) so that left me to deal with a sick baby all night. I ended up sleeping with Evan on his bedroom floor (couldn't get him back in the crib, so it was the floor or the rocking chair!) I think Evan woke up every hour on the hour last night, and then was up for good at 6:30 am. UGH. God I hope tonite is better!

2 Comments:

At 7:35 PM, Blogger Catherine said...

I'm sorry everyone is feeling the heat. And I'm sorry E is feeling sicky. Take care of yourselves...we'll be here when you get back.

 
At 8:32 PM, Blogger Jillian said...

Oh you poor, poor thing! I am so sorry you had a night like that and that you are all feeling a bit gross. But my heart goes out to you being so sick yourself and then dealing with a sick baby like that...thank goodness your mum is around to pick up the slack a little so you can recover.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home