Thursday, July 07, 2005

I have been a slack blogger lately. I can't seem to fit it all in and then get to everyone elses blogs and comment. Evan is sick AGAIN, and so he has been taking up the majority of my time, but hopefully I will get caught back up soon.

I am really not sure what is going on with my cycle this month. I have been pretty much spotting since af left and I can't remember ever having that problem. I guess we are just going to have to kind of wait and see what this month will bring, but I am not optimistic. Of course if you want a baby it DOES typically help to bd at some point..........

Thought some of you might enjoy seeing this http://www.milkandcookies.com/links/7452/ Just for fun!! Enjoy!!

5 Comments:

At 10:44 PM, Blogger Catherine said...

Oh thank you for the laugh!

 
At 9:47 AM, Blogger Roxanne said...

That's awesome! That was on dumb commerical and everytime it came on I said it sounded like something from the Muppets!

 
At 10:01 AM, Blogger Julie said...

lol yep when I first saw the commercial, I started singing along and dh looked at me like I was totally insane. He had never seen the skit!! I walk around singing it all the time now lol.

 
At 10:55 PM, Blogger Julie said...

ROFLMAO THANK YOU!
I saw the commercial, and *thought* I remembered that song! And the old hecklers are still just as funny! Yay! Thanks. Man I miss that show.
Good luck with the cycle, and of course, the BD'ing.
manahmanah do doooo da doo doo

 
At 10:33 AM, Blogger Treggles said...

Hee Hee. Thanks for the memory! If I'd tried to describe that to someone from memory I'd have said there were more than two, um, 'pink things' in it. But I see I was wrong! They manage to express such emotion with their bizarre round mouths.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home