Friday, July 01, 2005

Thought this site might interest some of you. http://www.myforeverchild.com/store/Default.asp They have some cute charms and things to remember the babies that aren't here. The woman that runs the site lost a son in 2002. Her son's story is on the site too I believe.

Remember irresponsible mom? Well apparently she thinks she is pregnant again. She even went to the dr to get a test and the blood test results haven't come back. She will be the first to admit that she is just way too young to deal with 2 babies so close together. I feel bad for her. She has no one here to help her or give her advise, and her dh seems pretty much worthless. He's too busy accusing her of cheating every time he gets a chance to do much else. Man I hope, for everyone involved she is NOT pg.

3 Comments:

At 9:59 AM, Blogger Anna said...

OK, this is totally unrelated to your post, but I got a BFP! My temp was still way up there, and I couldn't resist. I am so in shock. Please pray, beg, bribe that this bean sticks! I am shaking all over! Just had to tell you the news! I will announce it on my blog after a few more days of ++ tests...Love ya girl!

 
At 12:16 PM, Blogger Julie said...

OMG I am soooo excited for you!! I thought that chart looked awfully good!! Praying for a sticky bean and a happy healthy uneventful 9 months!! YAY!!!!

 
At 3:10 AM, Blogger Julie said...

Thank you for the link to "forever child", I have been looking for some things just like they offer.
Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home