Wednesday, June 29, 2005


This has not been a fun day. Evan woke up at 6:30 screaming. He is sick, AGAIN. I don't know what is going on with the poor little guy but he had a fever of 102 until I gave him some Mortin, and that got rid of it for awhile. Of course we hadn't changed his dr yet, so I called Tricare and told him we wanted to switch. They were great about it, and told me if I had any problems with the new dr to just call and let them know and we would switch again. Thing is, we just switched TODAY. So I didn't try to get Evan in yet. He really just seemed to have a fever and be a little more pissy when things didn't go his way, but other then that he didn't seem sick. Right before bed, the fever came back, so I gave him more Mortin and put him to be and he cried and cried so I ended up rocking him to sleep. I was in his room for 45 minutes, and who knows how many more times I will be up there.

And of course THIS would be the day af shows up. So now I am taking care of a clingy, sick toddler and have cramps from hell. Figures doesn't it??

I wanted you guys to check out the lighting in this picture of my mom and Evan at the beach.

That's the SAME beach trip that Evan and I had the dragonfly that hung out with us while he was playing in the sand. I would like to think maybe that is Caleb's way of letting us know he was with us. But then again, maybe I am nuts.

3 Comments:

At 7:55 AM, Blogger Jillian said...

Oh, no way - I do believe that the 'other side' show up in photos sometimes! You are NOT nuts (and who cares if you are anyway??)

Sorry about Evan. That is one hell night you are describing. 3am with a screaming kid - you just can't describe the throughts that go through your head when you just want them to be content and well and you want to be sleeping!

Thinking of you and hope he is better soon. It really is so hard:(

 
At 8:02 AM, Blogger Anna said...

I love the picture!! How cool! Sure hope Evan is feeling better. Poor little guy...

 
At 4:25 PM, Blogger Roxanne said...

He's beautiful. He looks like a little doll.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home