Sunday, June 26, 2005


We got a kitten. Which is hilarious for anyone that knows me because I have NEVER been a cat person. Since we moved though, I have wanted Evan to have a pet (he had dogs in SC, and most of his relatives have animals) and since we are in an apartment, getting a puppy is out of the question. We can't have a puppy peeing all over the place, and it's hard enough trying to take care of Evan without trying to squeeze in time to walk a dog. So we thought a cat would be a good choice. So yesterday we went and got an 8 week old kitten, who is still nameless at this point. He was really shy when we picked him out, so we were hesitant on how he would handle being around Evan, but actually he has done really well. Evan has done pretty well with the whole thing too, so far.

Not much else has happened this weekend. DH was supposed to take Evan to the pool today, but it rained almost all day. E has never been in a pool so I am interested to see how that goes. He was scared to death of the Chesapeake bay!!

Looks like af is on her way. So this is it, this next cycle will be our first cycle of ttc baby #3. YIKES!!!!

4 Comments:

At 9:44 PM, Blogger Catherine said...

Very cute kitten.

Good luck with TTC.

 
At 8:49 PM, Blogger Roxanne said...

Hi,
I'm sorry I haven't been commenting. For some reason my link links to a post your wrote at the end of May. I thought you hadn't been posting for quite a while!!! :)

I love the kittie. Kitties are awesome.

 
At 8:25 PM, Blogger Anna said...

I love kitties. I have THREE! And a precious dog, too, so I'm BOTH a cat & dog person. I hope you enjoy your little kitty as much as I enjoy mine!
Good luck with beginning your next little TTC journey! :)

 
At 7:36 PM, Blogger Jillian said...

That's a cute little fella:) I like cats.

Hey, I see af found you:( I hope this doesn't take to long for you:)

Good LUck!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home