Monday, July 04, 2005

Happy freaking fourth of July. This sucks. I am still sick, and of course we actually had plans for the day. We were supposed to go to a cookout with irresponsible mom (the one I babysat for) and her dh and then possibly to the beach. Well, I won't go, I can't take the chance of getting her son sick. So dh took Evan with him and went. I really have a hard time with this. I don't leave Evan anywhere, EVER. He has stayed at my mom's house a few times while I went grocery shopping, but that's really about it. So now I am home all alone, and missing out on whatever fun they are having. Seems like the story of my life.

3 Comments:

At 5:35 PM, Blogger Catherine said...

I'm sorry you're sick. If it's any consolation, I'm healthy and my holiday still sucks. Misery loves company, right? :o)

 
At 9:18 PM, Blogger Jillian said...

Hey, I'm there with ya:) Not sick but certainly miserable! And Evan will be fine, the boys just don't do it the way we do, but they generally don't break the kids;)

 
At 9:51 PM, Blogger Julie said...

Jill, lol yeah when I broke down and went, Evan had a scratch on the side of his face where he had fallen and had eaten nothing but potato chips. lol that's a daddy for ya!!

Catherine, HUGE hugs for you sweetie. I know how hard all of those first holiday's can be, and I always think of the "new" mommies missing their babies on those days. I am so sorry Alex isn't with you. (((((Cathy)))))

 

Post a Comment

<< Home