Friday, July 15, 2005

I have been so busy today, I feel like I haven't gotten a chance to even think. I had tons of errands to run, but thankfully I had a very cooperative little boy today. Amazing. I was getting him dressed today and actually had to stop myself from calling him Caleb. While I was driving home from the grocery store today I was listening to 3 Doors Down and right when it hit the part of the song that says "all I think about is you" a dragonfly flew down in front of my windsheild and stayed there for a minute, like it was waiting for me to see it, and then it flew off. Thank you Caleb.

Jill, lol about the beach picture. I must confess though, part of the reason I was wearing those shorts is because I will never wear a bathing suit ever again. When I was pg with Caleb, I gained 70 lbs. I got HUGE. And I also ended up with stretch marks down the back of my legs to the backs of my knees. NOT a pretty sight!! So now the only shorts I wear are dh's and I really only wear them if we go to the beach or the pool. Oh and the Ghetto vehicle is a Ford Expedition that has HUGE chrome rims and a LOUD stereo system.

Lauralu, I will post a pic of me in my "punk" days as soon as I have time to find one. I THINK I know where one is, but not totally sure. But I will be sure to share when I find it!

1 Comments:

At 9:16 AM, Blogger laura said...

lovely that caleb sent you a dragonfly. i think maybe it's hans that's sending me butterflies this summer.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home