Saturday, July 16, 2005

Thank you once again girls for all the support and kind words. I am so glad to have met you all. I just wish we were meeting under MUCH different circumstances. What a hell of a thing to have in common.

I have NO idea what is up with my cycle this month. I can honestly tell you that EVERY cycle I have ever had was ridiculously regular, with O on either cd 14 or 15 (with obvious O pains) and this cycle, I am on cd 18 with no sign of O. WTF is that all about??? I went back and played with my temps since they were all taken at such different times and even with the adjusted temps, no O. I did have a dip yesterday, so maybe?? Anyway, I am pretty much counting this month out. I am actually more bummed about it then I thought I would be. Since we weren't really giving it our all, I didn't think it would bug me if this month was a bust, but I guess that makes me realize how much I DO want this. Guess we will see what happens for sure within the next 10 days or so....

1 Comments:

At 4:44 PM, Blogger Jillian said...

OK, so just how inconsistent are your waking times? And how many times do you wake and/or get up in the night? Do you ever get the magic 3 hours of unbroken sleep? You may still have O'd especially if your sleep patterns are mucked up. Fingers crossed:)

And what kind of guy falls asleep when fun sex is on offer??? INSANE!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home