Saturday, August 27, 2005

Is it a bad thing that I have been counting down the hours until bedtime since about 3 this afternoon???? Evan has been HORRIBLE today, throwing tantrum after tantrum. Every time I have stopped him from doing something he isnt supposed to do, he SCREAMS. And once, he hit me and tried to bite me. The look on his face when he realized that hitting me was not a good idea was hilarious though. I basically caught his hand when he swung at me, and got a very seriously pissed off look on my face, so I guess he realized he had crossed a line. I sat him in a chair and told him to sit there for a minute. And he did. Amazing. He's at the table eating right now. I am afraid of what kind of mess he is making........

Is it 8:00 yet?????

1 Comments:

At 7:35 PM, Blogger Jillian said...

Yikes! That is sooooo impressive that you stopped him with a LOOK though! I guess being kind and patient has its rewards at times like that:)

My kids will not stop for anything short of a zoo cage with a big lock.... ok, maybe not that bad, but not that far off it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home