Monday, August 22, 2005

Thanks girls for the pep talks, you have no idea how much I needed them (or maybe you do). I think alot of my issue lately is that I feel like Irresponsible mom, AND my dh both look at it like "well she's at home all day anyway, why doesnt' SHE watch the baby". Like I do absolutely nothing all day. Nevermind the fact that dh has used the washing machine a total of 2 times since we moved here in March, and I think the same goes for the dishwasher. And does he think the trash takes itself out?? Or the food comes here on it's own?

I told him that I would almost consider making babysitting a permanent thing for I.M. if she was willing to pay me more. He spoke up and told me he didn't want me doing it though. It kind of shocked me actually. He said the situation wasn't fair for me and he didn't want me to get stuck like that. It really made me feel a little better about it, knowing that he was standing up for me.

My chart REALLY sucks. I don't know how I can even consider it accurate though since the times were all over the place. I am really getting sick of dh's work schedule and babysitting getting in the way of ttc. It's really annoying. Oh well, looks like I won't be going to Walgreens this month after all.

1 Comments:

At 12:47 PM, Blogger lorem ipsum said...

I vote for raising the prices. I bet you're charging less than most people in your area do. You have to be reasonable and competitive.

Your sanity is important, too. You can't put a price tag on that, but perhaps some extra cash would help.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home