Monday, August 15, 2005

I'll Never Learn

I still haven't learned my lesson apparently. Irresponsible mom called today because she needs a babysitter for the next work string (starting tomorrow). I agreed to do it again. Apparently the person she had lined up has not called her back since last Wednesday so she is just going to try to find someone else. But of course she doesn't have anyone right now for Austin, and I just can't seem to leave her hanging. At least their work schedule changed a little so I won't have to be up until 4:30am instead of 3:30, but still........

I THOUGHT I O'd on cd15, but ff apparently doesn't think so because I still don't have a coverline. It doesn't matter though, because I really don't have my hopes up for this month. We didn't get to bd when we really needed to because of exhaustion from watching both kids and dh was worn out from working. I can't really expect much. We haven't had a chance to really try as hard as we should since saying we were ttc. Originally we weren't going to ttc until September when Evan was 18 months old anyway.

I know I am rambling. I just haven't had all that much to say today. I guess I need to try to get the house straight before I get Austin in the morning anyway.

2 Comments:

At 7:30 AM, Blogger Kathy McC said...

I hope you can get some rest. You need to take some time for yourself!!!

 
At 1:21 PM, Blogger Anam Cara said...

You poor thing!! I had a sneaking suspicion "irresponsible mom" was going to ask you again. Sorry you have this to deal with!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home