Tuesday, August 09, 2005

I don't know if I ever mentioned the little girls that live a couple of apartments down or not. They are about 8 at the oldest. Well I have seen them outside at 10pm more then once in pajamas and no shoes wandering around in the parking lot. We live in townhouses. I just looked outside and one of them was upstairs in her room with the window open, LEANING HALFWAY OUT!!! I think she was watching her cat. She saw me looking and very quietly closed the window and closed her blinds. I saw her peeking out of the blinds for a second, then her and her sister came outside. I can't wait to see her mom. I will be SURE to tell her that her kids are leaning out of a second story window over the sidewalk. I think I am over my heart attack now........

4 Comments:

At 4:41 PM, Blogger laura said...

i was so close to calling child protective services on my neighbors but then they got evicted. a 2- and 4-yr-old used to sit in the open window upstairs all the time, and their mom would occassionally just lock them in the house when she went to work.

now i really wish i had, because when they moved out the landlord (who lives a couple of houses down) found all kinds of drug paraphernalia.

 
At 5:36 PM, Blogger Jillian said...

Makes you want to choke when kids are left to themselves like that:(

I hope you get some sleep tonight:)

 
At 7:02 PM, Blogger Catherine said...

You may just save that little girl's life by talking to her mother.

 
At 8:29 AM, Blogger MB said...

God, I hate hearing crap like that. I hated it before, but after having my child taken from me, it just makes me sick when parents have healthy children they neglect.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home