Sunday, August 07, 2005

No

This is a word I really need to learn to inclue in my vocabulary. Irresponsible mom just called. She works the same schedule as dh, which means tomorrow morning, she has to be at work by 5am. Well, her babysitter quit on her last week. I am not totally sure WHY her babysitter quit, but I do know it's something to do with her dh. Anyway, she called tonite to ask if I will babysit her ds for the next work string (4 12 hour days, 2 of those are overnight.) I, of course agreed to do it. So I will be getting up at 3:30 am to watch her baby. UGH. Why don't I learn to say no to people? Guess it will be good practice taking care of Evan and a baby. And Austin is a really sweet baby. And of course there is a little extra money involved........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home