Thursday, July 28, 2005

Took another test today. Once again BFN. My temp dropped a tenth of a degree, so who knows. (gee and I swore I wouldn't obsess). I told dh I tested this morning, and he genuinely looked sad when I told him it was BFN. The funny thing was, his first question was "Was it a FRER???" lmao, good man.

I am leaving for SC in a little while. I will try to keep up with blogs, but not totally sure if I will get a chance to be on the computer much. We will see. I am thinking of you all.

Eve, it really is horrible to belong to such a community, but God am I glad I found it since I do need it. You ALL mean so much. Someone always has an encouraging word when it's needed most.

I'll check in when I can........

4 Comments:

At 8:12 AM, Blogger Wendy Orrison and Holly Snyder said...

Have a great trip!!

 
At 10:03 AM, Blogger Catherine said...

Have a wonderful trip! We'll miss you.

 
At 10:03 AM, Blogger Anam Cara said...

I hope you have a nice, fun, relaxing
and safe trip. Enjoy!

 
At 4:23 PM, Blogger Jillian said...

Drive safely (you are dirving there aren't you?). Have a nice trip and I have a question: Please remember I am a foreigner, but if you come from SC, does that mean you have a really broad southern accent? I don't know why I'm asking but it occurred to me last night and I am nosey:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home