Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Thanks for all the comments on my pic. You girls are all just too sweet!! Big hugs to all of you!!!

I finally got a coverline yesterday, but the way dh's schedule has worked out, we only bd 2 times so far this month, and that was 2 days before ff said I o'd, so I don't have my hopes up at all. I am ok with it. It will happen when it's supposed to, and I know that realistically this IS our first month of ttc, and we can't ALWAYS expect to get pg the first month.

My in laws should be getting here any minute. I will try to keep up with my blogs the next couple of days, but if it doesn't happen, know that I am thinking of you all.

3 Comments:

At 5:40 PM, Blogger Anam Cara said...

Good luck with your in-laws! Hope it goes well Julie.

 
At 6:10 PM, Blogger Jillian said...

Good luck with the in-laws! Your chart looks good too. You are in with a shout anyway and like you say, it'll happen if it is going to even with non-perfect timing:)

 
At 6:46 PM, Blogger Catherine said...

Have a good time with the in-laws!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home