Saturday, August 06, 2005

Dreams

I had a dream last night that E drowned. We were at the pool and it was really crowded, and he was right there with me, and dh was in the pool. Well I turned around and he was gone, and I didnt think anything of it. I thought his daddy came and got him and had him in the pool. After a few minutes, I looked over and saw dh, without E. I freaked out and started screaming and asking where he was. Dh said he didn't have E, and then we saw him floating there, dead. I just screamed over and over "I thought he was with YOU". So now I have dreamt of him getting hit by a car, and drowning, all within a time span of 2 weeks. Nice huh?

2 Comments:

At 12:16 AM, Blogger Julie said...

Oh, hun, that has got to be frightening for you. What freaky dreams! I hope you can get some restful sleep without the nightmares. I'm so sorry you're getting these weird things like this. Give him a hug for me in the morning, and one for yourself.

 
At 8:14 AM, Blogger Jillian said...

Those dreams never seem to fade away with daylight, they just keep on terrifying you. ((hugs))

 

Post a Comment

<< Home