Monday, August 01, 2005

Just thought I would post to let everyone know I didn't fall off the face of the planet. I am still in SC and really haven't had much time to get online. I thought about going back today, but don't really want to drive in the rain (and yeah Jill, I guess as much as I hate to admit it, I probably DO have a southern accent, just not as bad as most people here) I have a ton of stuff to try to do today, like getting my med records, but I just keep putting it off. Just not looking forward to seeing terms like "fetal demise".

AF did come (I am pretty sure you guys know that already lol) and I am totally ok with it. I KNEW it was coming, just annoyed that it was 4 days late. I must admit though, I was nervous as hell each time I tested.....

I am not sure when I am going home yet (tomorrow or the next day) but I will be sure to check in. Hopefully today I will get some time to go back and read some blogs. Not sure though.

3 Comments:

At 10:43 AM, Blogger lorem ipsum said...

Glad you're alive and well.

And remember, southern accents are relative. I live in Louisville, and when I moved here I couldn't understand anything people said. On vacation in Georgia earlier this year, THOSE people seemed to be speaking Martian. Must be the Zell Miller effect.

 
At 4:48 PM, Blogger Catherine said...

Drive safely!

 
At 4:28 AM, Blogger Jillian said...

Have a safe journey! When my friend first moved to Virginia she said everyone had a southern accent in her town so I guess it stands to reason you would definitely sound kind of southern;)

Also I hope you have no trouble getting your medical records.

About AF, you have an awesome cycle going on there so I can't imagine it will take long once your timing is perfect!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home