Wednesday, August 10, 2005

This has been the day from hell. I am watching the baby overnight. He got shots today and has been extremely cranky. He ended up going to bed at about 7:30. HOPEFULLY he will sleep all night. Evan was awful today on top of that. He refused to take a nap, so was absolutely impossible by the time I put him in bed (early). He is getting another tooth so I think that is part of the problem. He wouldn't stay off the stairs, and when he wasn't up there telling me "no" when I told him to come down, he was in the computer chair "typing". On top of all of that, we have the cat from hell. He figured out how to get on the kitchen counter today and now he won't stay off of it. He keeps getting in the bathroom sink too. I turned the water on him and that doesn't phase him. I am almost to the point of just giving him away. (and I hear him on the counter right now) I am worn out and just don't know what to do with this stupid cat. Someone told me to get a water gun and shoot him when he does something he isn't supposed to do, but water doesn't bug him at all. He's driving me NUTS!!

Tomorrow is the last night of babysitting. Thank God. I keep thinking do i really want another baby right now. It is so hard to deal with Evan and his jealousy with this baby. I am thinking that if I have my own baby, Evan will be over 2 when it's born, so maybe things would be different, but then I don't know. I mean I know Evan is so used to having mommy to himself, so of course he's going to have a hard time with a baby all of a sudden taking up my time. I can rationalize it either way, and of course I don't have the emotional attachment to this baby like I would my own so that changes things some too.

Gotta go get the hell cat off the counter.............

1 Comments:

At 11:21 PM, Blogger laura said...

i was shrieking with laughter because i missed the transition from evan to the cat and i thought you were upset with evan for getting on the counter and were throwing water on him and thinking of getting rid of him. i know it's not funny. but it was.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home