Thursday, August 18, 2005

I changed cd16's wakeup time (I think it was day 16?) and adjusted the temp up a little and got a coverline. That's a start at least. Eventhough I am sure that I o'd on cd15, I keep thinking "what if ff knows something I don't and I am wrong". I know it's ridiculous, but oh well.

Evan has been a total monster this morning. He has screamed over EVERYTHING. It has been tantrum after tantrum. He took a nap for an hour and a half though, and so far he seems to be in a much better mood. God I hope so. I don't want to deal with his tantrums when Austin gets here later. I asked him if he was read for lunch and off he runs to the kitchen. God I love that kid. I don't think he could possibly be any cuter.

I fell asleep on the couch while Evan was asleep and I dreamt that Caleb's grave was gone. I went to see him and EVERYTHING was just GONE. You could tell that it should have been there, but it wasn't. I have had that dream before too, I think. It's left me with a massive headache.

1 Comments:

At 1:43 PM, Blogger Catherine said...

I've had that dream. It usually leaves me with a headache too. Hope you're feeling better.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home