Friday, August 19, 2005

And did I mention that baby monitors are creepy?? We never really used ours. In the old house, Evan's bedroom was right next to ours and we got feedback if we tried, so we just got used to sleeping with the doors open. Well since Austin has been here, I have the pack and play in my room and I have to close the door to keep the cat off of him when he's sleeping. So I dug out the monitor so I could hear him downstairs. I swear, there have been noises coming through that thing that have made me not so enthusiastic about going up there. I'm such a weenie.

2 Comments:

At 11:19 PM, Blogger Jillian said...

What kind of noises?? I want to hear the noises too! It sounds spooky. Or could it just be that you are picking up a signal from the people down the street?

 
At 10:04 PM, Blogger laura said...

baby monitors are so crappy and are sold at far-too-high prices. of course, i have one set up for when the time comes. :)

i'm just catching up with your last several posts. if you're interested, i commented on your stillbirth acknowledgement/cindy sheehan post. and i'm wanting to know what's up with the sore rack!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home