Thursday, August 25, 2005

Ok first off, I want you all to know that I am honestly ok with the BFN this month. The thing is, I know that we really have not been seriously ttc yet. The thing is, we have always been INSANELY fertile. I got pg with Evan the DAY the ship came back from Iraq. With Caleb we casually said we would just stop preventing, and bam, the next month we were pg. Same with the miscarriage I had in 2000. So, eventhough I know we have not really tried, it's weird for us to not be pg yet.

But that is HONESTLY ok. I know that our timing has been off. I know that babysitting has thrown us off because I was just too exhausted to care. I know that with dh's work schedule, it is going to really take more effort. But I am done playing around. I am ready to get this cycle over with and start again. No more playing around.

Now I guess I need to get myself together and call Tricare and try to get Evan's dr. situation figured out.

1 Comments:

At 8:36 PM, Blogger Jillian said...

Wow, you are scaring me with all that 'not playing around anymore' stuff - eek!!

I wanna see the egg and sperm who are brave enough to ignore THAT directive.

Uh-huh, let's see who's the mama now!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home