Thursday, March 09, 2006

Man, I'm slack. I know it. I'm sorry. I have been super busy, and frankly, not that motivated. We were out of town for the last week. We went to SC to have Evan's birthday party with the family. We figured that going to them would be alot easier than expecting both of our families to drive 5 hours and get hotel rooms for a birthday party. Evan had a great time. He seemed to really click with my nephews on a new level. (there are pics on his website, in the photo gallery). He seemed to be more like one of the boys instead of the baby. It't amazing how fast the time goes!

We got to spend some time with Caleb too before we left. I noticed that there was a sign at the cemetary that said anything not in a vase must be removed from the graves by March 15th. I know they always made babyland the exception to the rule, and hopefully they won't change that. We always have so much stuff on his grave, and I honestly don't like the idea of taking it all off. When it's all you can do for your child, it sucks to think you might lose that too. My mom said she would go to the director of the cemetary and see what they say about it. And if his things need to be taken, she will take them before the cemetary workers get the chance to.

We took Evan to get his hair cut today. He has spikes!! It is so absolutely adorable. I don't think dh likes it much though. It's not a proper military cut lol. He looks SO much older all of a sudden! I went to get him out of bed this morning, and he gave me a huge kiss. God he can be a sweet kid. He's my life.

My chart is all screwed up this month. I didn't temp at all when we were in SC, so we are pretty much just going with the flow this month. Not much to chart stalk, I know. We haven't decided if we will ttc in April or not. I am just not sure what I think of having a January edd again. Hopefully that won't be an issue though. Maybe, just maybe, we will get lucky this month. After all, we DID bd on my birthday.

Wow my life is pretty boring. I guess that is why I haven't really posted. It's not like I have anything all that exciting to say. Thanks for still checking in on me though!

1 Comments:

At 10:49 PM, Blogger laura said...

good to hear from you. happy belated birthday to evan.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home