Sunday, February 26, 2006

1 box of yogurt covered raisins, 2 crackers, 3 wagon wheels, and 2 peices of cheese

Any guesses what the title is all about?

You got it. That is everything Evan ate today. All of it. Not that that was all that I OFFERED to him, but all he ate. I gave him lunch, and he clamped his mouth shut, while shaking his head and telling me no over and over. At dinner time, he took his plate and flipped it over, then took his fork and raked the food into the floor. Nice, huh?

The thing is, he was up again all night last night. He had a fever again, so I know he is not feeling all that great. I think it's probably a teething thing since he has been chewing his hand for days. I know he doesn't feel well, but OMG that is hard to keep in mind when you are exhausted from being up with him 2 nights in a row, and he's throwing his food on the floor.

He went to bed pretty easily tonite though. Yeah, I know, I should NOT have said that. Especially since dh is working tonite, so if he wakes up, it's all me. I guess I need to get my happy ass in bed, just so I can get SOME sleep before being awakened.

2 Comments:

At 10:23 AM, Blogger kate said...

Ummm...maybe give him some tylenol a little while before you offer him food? Or something that is nice on the gums (dare i mention ice cream? LOL) Poor boy.

 
At 10:42 AM, Blogger Julie said...

Hehehe nope, he doesn't even LIKE ice cream.

But I have been giving him tylenol, and teething tablets, he just isn't going to eat. He has had a few dry cheerios and a fourth of a peice of toast today.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home