Saturday, February 25, 2006

CD2

AF showed her face yesterday, as I pretty much knew she would. The thing is, our timing sucks, so I didn't EXPECT to be pg, but I was really hoping that last cycle would have been a few days longer. Now we are kind of left with a dilemma.

We are leaving for SC some time this week and will most likely stay a week. We decided it would be easier for US to go to SC for Evan's b-day party then for the whole family to have to travel up here and then stay in hotels which, honestly, most of them can't afford. But the problem is, if we leave on the first, and stay a week, that will put us getting home roughly around cd14. Most likely too late to get pg again this cycle. I know it's not entirely IMpossible since I have been O'ing around cd 15 or 16, but I am not getting my hopes up.

Which brings me to dilemma number 2. If we don't manage to get pg in March, I am not totally sure if we will skip April at all or not. If we get pg in April, we will have another January edd. I am not totally sure if I can do that ever again. Caleb was due January 15th, and his b-day is January 5th, so not sure I would want to share those dates with another baby. I just don't know.

---------------

Evan didnt sleep last night, and woke up with a fever today. No idea what is going on. He didnt seem sick at all, but he refuses to eat (not really anything new there though!). I am worn out from staying up with him (dh had to be at work at 5am so he was no help). Why is it that on the days that you are counting on them to nap, they REFUSE?? He's up there occasionally screaming at the top of his lungs. My guess would be that he is screaming if he gets too close to falling asleep. I would kill for a nap myself, but doesn't look like that's gonna happen.

3 Comments:

At 8:59 PM, Blogger Kathy McC said...

Don't you wish that they could understand the value of a good nap??? Hope you get some rest soon.

 
At 11:45 AM, Blogger laura said...

the whole ttc schedule is overwhelming sometimes. for what it's worth, though, none of our conceptions worked out according to schedule, but each time, once i conceived, i didn't care any more whose birthday the baby might share or any of the other things i worried about before conceiving. i even came to a place, before this time, that i was okay with conceiving in may and having a baby in february - hans's month. at a certain point, the child itself mattered more to me than its birthday.

i'm hoping for the best for you!

 
At 12:13 PM, Blogger kate said...

(((((hugs))))) Poor Evan, a fever too. Teeth maybe? Chloe's lower molars just came in last night. Hoping you can get some sleep!

I have no advice on the ttc thing, just lots of hope for you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home