Thursday, August 10, 2006

Update

Sorry I didn't update yesterday about my dr appointment. I tried to log on, but Blogger had issues (imagine that) and then fil showed up, so I just didn't get a chance. The appointment was very "normal". Everything was fine, and we still have a heartbeat. 140's-150. I am reassured for the moment, but ask me again how I feel in about 3 weeks, when I am getting closer to the next appointment. (they have me going the usual every 4 weeks) So far, so good.

---------------------------

I have heard from some people that knew Crissi personally (you know, not internet friends) that she died from a pulminary embolism. A blood clot from her c-section. She was at her home, and some family had come over to see baby Gianna for the first time, and bring presents. Crissi was opening presents, and her dh asked her if she felt ok, and then Crissi said no, and collapsed. Just that fast. Apparently her 2 year old, TJ was there and saw the whole thing. I can hear his screams in my head. I can imagine him crying "Mommy! Mommy!" over and over. It rips my heart out.

3 Comments:

At 7:48 AM, Blogger Catherine said...

I'm so glad your appointment went well. Are you thinking boy or girl? Come on...you can share. :o)

I'm so sorry about your friend. It's so sad that she leaves such young children behind.

Oh...and Blogger was "down for maintenance." You'd think for all the maintenance they do it would work better than it does...but that's a whole other can of worms.

 
At 3:12 PM, Blogger Sarah and Tim said...

First, I'm glad your appointment was a success. I didn't know your friend, but I feel for her children. Such a tragedy.

 
At 7:16 PM, Blogger lorem ipsum said...

Congrats on your good appointment and another small victory. Hang in there, little one...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home