Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Where Things Stand

So I haven't touched the doppler again. Not sure I plan on it. Honestly, for the moment, I am feeling almost positive (except for that damn nagging fear that is always in the back of my mind, but that is nothing new) about this baby. I am thinking that it's a very good possibility that the baby has moved, and that is why I couldn't find the heartbeat. I know that I could seriously be kidding myself here, but I have a dr appointment on the 5th, and I didn't see the point in going in before that. I just can't bring myself to try the doppler again though. I can't take hearing my heartbeat, and not the baby's. It brings me back to that morning in January of 2003, with all of those nurses standing over me, taking turns trying to find Caleb's heartbeat. Not a moment I want to relive.

It seems like the morning sickness (what a joke THAT is!! Try 24 hour a day sickness people!!) is GONE. Of course now it's replaced with the insane hunger. I am STARVING. The bleeding and spotting seems to be gone again too. Of course it went away for 3 days before and then came back, so we will see.....

Evan has been so obnoxious today. His new thing? You tell him what you want him to do, and he says "I don't want ______". A few examples from tonight, when told it was time to brush teeth? "I don't want brush teeth." Time to go to bed brings on "I don't want bed". Only imagine that response for EVERYTHING. Yeah, it was cute for all of 5 minutes. Not so much anymore.

I'm off to find food.......

3 Comments:

At 9:36 PM, Blogger delphi said...

Ah, the ravenous hunger. I had that a lot with our son. It was a strange feeling - it would hit instantaneously. One moment I wasn't hungry, then BAM!! I was dying of hunger.

Better than "morning" sickness, though. :)

 
At 7:57 PM, Blogger lorem ipsum said...

God. What a long weekend.

I hope it is all good. And I wish you were innocent still.

((((((((((hugs)))))))))))

 
At 3:54 PM, Blogger lorem ipsum said...

Tuesday. Hope you and the little one are okay.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home