Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Breathe with me

I had my dr appointment today. All is looking "perfect". Heart rate is in the 150's. I can breathe again. At least for a couple of days anyway.

I am trying very very hard to be positive about things. But then I hear my dr telling me that Caleb looked "perfect" too. 2 days later, he was dead.

But a heartrate in the 150's is a start. I'll have to take it. And make that last another 4 weeks.

U/S is scheduled for October 3rd. This is going to be a LONG month.

7 Comments:

At 9:47 PM, Blogger Roxanne said...

Phew. You had me a little worried! I'm glad that all is well and that the doppler is just evil.

 
At 10:51 PM, Blogger delphi said...

This is excellent news. Soon you will feel movement and those little kicks bring a bit of sanity, no?

 
At 1:46 AM, Blogger Treggles said...

Yay! Good to get some reassurance. Hope all continues to go well.

 
At 6:16 AM, Blogger Kathy McC said...

That's great! Hoping time moves fast for you.

 
At 7:13 AM, Blogger lorem ipsum said...

Oh thank God. I'm so happy that the little one is thriving. I suggest you ground him/her for the next four months for giving you such a scare!

 
At 5:45 PM, Blogger kate said...

Yay! I am most relieved!

 
At 8:27 AM, Blogger Laura said...

Oh Yay! I was worried, too. I bet that the month will go faster than you think. I've got to wait until the middle of November for mine!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home