Thursday, July 12, 2007

Random thoughts

I feel like a horrible mother. We took Evan to the pool today. He has totally lost ALL fear of the water, and he spent 2 hours there. He was coated head to toe in sunscreen, and still, his back is fried. Poor kiddo. It doesn't seem to be bothering him yet, but I still feel horrible for letting him get burnt. (I am burnt too, but luckily Lauren isn't.)

------------------
I STILL dont have my van back. It was supposed to be a 4 day repair. I brought it in on July 2nd. Hmm, you do the math. Their excuse? They have had to order *5* bumpers, because each bumper they get in is all scratched up. Not so sure I believe it. Oh and dh works over the weekend, so I am stuck at home with no car, AGAIN.

------------------
I drove by a cemetary the other day when I was dropping off the stroller we originally bought for Caleb at a consignment shop. My heart ached so much it surprised me. I wish Caleb's grave was closer. I miss being able to go. :sigh:

-------------------
Lauren is developing the greatest personality! She is so smiley and happy all of the time. It's amazing how reflux meds change things. Now if she would just SLEEP occasionally, things would be great.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home