Thursday, September 01, 2005

Emotionally Drained

I guess that is the best way to describe the way I feel right now. With the last week, starting with my neice's issues, and then the stuff between me and dh, it's just catching up I think. I am depressed as hell. I think things are actually better then we first thought between me and dh, so that IS promising, but it's still pretty tiring.

I called the insurance company today to tell them which dr to switch Evan to, and once again, was disappointed. This is the thing, when we came here and tried to get ds a dr to start with, none of the military dr's in our area were taking new patients, so we were allowed to find a civilian dr. Well the civilian dr I took him to was just not someone I want to be in charge of his care, so I wanted to change. So I called, told them I wanted to change, and they changed him. Well in the last week, I called the dr we thought he had all this time to make an appointment, just to find out that that dr is not taking our insurance. So after a very frustrating couple of days, I managed to find someone, and actually set up an appointment. Well today when I called to let the company know, they told me that Ft. Eustis is taking patients now so we HAVE to go there. Damn it. I was so pissed I almost cried at that point. I asked the woman how long there has been something open there, and she told me a few weeks. So what I want to know is, WHY no one mentioned this to me before now???? I have called them at least 4 times this week, and this is the first I have been told about this. I FINALLY found him a dr and it means NOTHING. So now I have to call the other dr tomorrow and cancel that appointment, and call the Army hospital at Ft. Eustis and make an appointment there. I am just so fed up with this whole thing. It feels like, at this point that it doesn't end.

I know the dr thing isn't a HUGE issue, but it's just that, on top of everything else, and it's all piling on top of me. I feel like I could just break at any moment. I know so many people have things so much worse then me right now, and I don't really have the right to complain about my life, but it's just the way I feel. I do know it could be worse, and I am truely thankful it's not, but come on, can I please get a break???

3 Comments:

At 9:20 PM, Blogger Catherine said...

I'm sorry sweetie. It IS a big deal finding a doctor for your child. NEVER apologize for taking care of him...even if it makes you want to pull all your hair out in the process. I'd complain too if I'd had the run around you have.

 
At 6:42 AM, Blogger Jillian said...

Julie, you have every right to just be TIRED of all this shit! It DOES just pile up and suffocate you sometimes.

I just hope that the Dr issue is sorted once and for all and that the dr is a good one too.

((((hugs))))

 
At 6:57 AM, Blogger Kathy McC said...

I'm so sorry you're having a hard time. Don't feel bad about complaining. Everyone's plate is full...they just have different things on it. Yours is overflowing right now. (((hugs)))

 

Post a Comment

<< Home